Tuesday, January 13, 2009

An Evening With My Brothers

Last night my brothers Wade and Neal were here. Wade and his family live in Alabama and Neal and his wife live in Tennessee. They were in Oregon on a business trip so we were glad that they were able to come over to visit. The kids were so excited to see their Uncles. They came for dinner and we spent our evening visiting with each other while Neal and the kids played the Wii. We wish they could have stayed longer - we had an enjoyable evening and it was nice to see them.

Caleb And Uncle Wade

Uncle Neal With Caleb And Lindsay

(The Ziggy shirt Lindsay has on was a gift that Neal made for me for my 16th Birthday. It says "Love Is Contagious, We Get It From Each Other". Lindsay now wears it as a night shirt.)

My Brothers And I

All Of Us

Neal is always trying to mess things up in my house because I am a little "OCD" with certain things. My linen closet is an on going battle with him. This time I thought I would be clever and have the video camera in the closet to catch him when he opened the doors. It was there for a laugh. I did not even have it turned on but Neal did not know that at first! My towels and sheets got messed up anyway (amongst a few other things!)

-Natalie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time was had by all--glad you all get to see each other from time to time.

Shellie said...

I love the hidden camera! You gotta love brothers.

Anonymous said...

Oh how I miss you all ! ! ! Wish so much that I could have been there. I love you all so much. Mom

A LDS mother to five busy kids said...

LOL! Natalie this is too funny! Brothers can be so much fun but pains at the same time...I have two brothers of mine own so I know how you feel :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails