Saturday, November 01, 2008

Trick-Or-Treat!

,
Halloween was a fun-filled day for us. Lindsay was a witch & Caleb was an OSU Beaver fan! It all started with a party at school. At the end of the school day, all the kids could put on their costumes and parade around school and then have a party in their classroom. Earlier that morning, Scott told me not to forget our camera so I could take pictures of Lindsay & Caleb with their friends. Well I remembered the camera but I left the memory card at home in the computer. So unfortunately, I did not take any pictures at school.

When we arrived home, it was time to carve pumpkins. We should have carved them earlier but since we were gone, it was put off until the last minute. Caleb picked out the biggest, thickest pumpkin possible. Luckily, Scott carved his and I helped Lindsay with hers.

Lindsay was not going to go trick-or-treating this year. She was excited to pass out candy. Can you believe that she does not like candy??!! It use to be that she liked plain chocolate like a Hershey bar but now she does not like those either. I wish I had that problem. But at the last minute she decided to go trick-or-treating with her friends. Not for the candy but for the company. So I took Caleb and we went with his friend Jake and his sister Rachael. It was so fun going with him because they run into everyone they know from school and the group of friends that you are going with is getting bigger and bigger. There were a few times that the boys needed a break. Running from house to house was exhausting for them. So occasionally they would sit on the curb to rest their feet and have a small treat.

Well, Halloween is now over, Caleb told me tonight that he is starting to think about what he is going to be next year. I am sure his mind will change many times before then but I guess it is fun to think ahead!
,
The kids were really excited to help me design these pages below!


Carving Pumpkins

Caleb Dressed Up As A OSU Beaver Fan!
,
Lindsay Dressed Up As A Witch!
,
Caleb, Jake And Friends!
.
,
-Natalie

4 comments:

The Everyday Housewife said...

Love the pix! The kids look fantastic! I've left my memory card at home before too. It always seems like I miss the best photo opportunities on days when I don't have my camera or my memory card!!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing your creative pages..but for some reason I cannot enlarge them on my computer, so I can't see the pictures very well. Guess I need a magnifying glass. Looks like Halloween was a blast.

Our Family said...

Sorry - that was probably my fault. I know what I did wrong. I will email them to you.

neal said...

For some reason, only some of your photos can be clicked on and enlarged. Lookin Good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails